GBS IT Analyst will execute processes and deliver services and results to the business units (internal clients).
● Responsible for delivering results according to the SLAs and other goals defined by GBS leadership.
o Ensure compliance with service level agreed regarding availability of resources through the registration, execution and conclusion of IT tickets.
● Responsible for executing processes efficiently, on-time and with quality.
o Perform technical support activities to specific systems or technologies.
o Participating in the IT service processes, operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the environment (AD,servers, LAN, WAN, Internet access, VPN, software, fixed and mobile telephony, printers, database, etc.)
● Responsible for performing daily activities oriented to service level achievement.
o Contribute to the support of technology solutions, infrastructure management processes and telecommunications, such as management problems, incidents, versions, changes, configuration, capacity, availability, service level and performance monitoring, to meet the levels of agreed services.
o Monitor capacity and availability of infrastructure and telecommunications services (voice and data networks, internet, telecommunications, Data Center and others), to take action to adjust and improve it, if needed
● Responsible for identifying and implementing opportunities of continuous improvement on the performed activities.
o Monitor systems and databases and safety routines,provide outputs
o Support the implementation of IT improvements contributing with suggestions and support the new solutions homologation process.
- Understand local aspects and specificities of IT processes for different countries (Brazil, China, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Slovakia and USA).
- Make sure IT processes are being performed according to desired service levels and quality.
- Understand and respect different cultures (from Brazil, China, Italy, Mexico, Russia,
● Fluent in English
● Ability to learn new subjects related to processes execution
● Focus in delivering results, processes and customer centric orientation
● Adequate relationship with internal clients and different levels of the company
● Experience from SSC for at least 2 years
● Experience in technical environment as such Active Directory, Windows server, Windows client,SAP basic
● Understanding of Industry 4.0, RPA, QLIK, Scripting
- Opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment
- Work in open and friendly atmosphere
- Language courses & qualification programs
- Home office program
- Referral bonus
- Childbirth & Marriage bonuses
- Team building activities
- Travelling compensation
- Package of discounts of contracted retailers and service providers
From 1050€ / gross
Have you ever imagined being part of a global company with more than 10,000 employees in seven countries (Brazil, Mexico, USA, Italy, Slovakia, Russia, and China)?
And better than this: to be the protagonist of your own career in a culture focused on innovation, simplicity and that's always thinking about the experience of our customers?
Embraco is the place for you!
Our mission is to offer innovative solutions in refrigeration for a better quality of life, through a team that works with values such as respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and winning spirit.
Did you know that 1 in 5 compressors in the world is from Embraco? This market presence is a result of the company's innovative DNA, which has more than 1,200 patents. Embraco invests, annually, 3% to 4% of its annual net revenue in Research and Development.
If you want to know more about us, visit our website: www.embraco.com